Citric Acid-Based Disinfection Wipes
Citric acid-based germicidal wipes deliver powerful efficacy against pathogens without the harm, irritating effects of other chemical disinfectants, delivering one-step, no-rinse cleaning and disinfection.
Citric acid-based wipes are great for Healthcare Setting with proven broad spectrum, hospital grade antimicrobial efficacy. Formulated for fast, effective cleaning and disinfection of hard, nonporous surfaces such as stainless steel, chrome, glass, plastic and vinyl. Ideal for use on doorknobs, bed rails, monitoring equipment and other digital monitors, telephones, light switches, facet handles and other high-touch surfaces.
Hospital grade disinfectant perfect for schools, daycares, nurseries, hospitals, long-term care facilities, office buildings, hospitality, households and dental offices.
Approved on LIST N for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
- Easy-To-Use wipes (RTU liquid spray also available)
- Enables one-step cleaning and disinfection – no pre-cleaning or post-rinsing steps required
- No precautionary statements - No PPE / gloves necessary
Broad spectrum, hospital-grade antimicrobial efficacy - virucidal, germicidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal efficacy
- Approved on List N, for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the cause of COVID-19)
- Non-irritating, citric acid-based formulation free from harsh chemicals
- Fragranced (Sparkling Lemon or Clean Linen)
- Biodegradable ingredients; No harmful or irritating residues
- Ideal for hard, non-porous surfaces
- Eliminates odor-causing bacteria
- Will not damage furniture coverings
- No special handling or storage needed
- Ingredients not impacted by recent supply chain disruptions
- Manufactured and assembled in USA
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Ingredients are not listed on the California Proposition 65 List
Hospital Grade Disinfection
- Meets EPA one-step cleaner disinfectant requirements. No rinse req.
- Proven Efficacy in the presence of 5% organic soil load
- 5-mininute contact time for disinfection
- Meets OSHA requirements for bloodborne pathogens
- Low pH; Can safely be used on all hard, non-porous surfaces
- Not orally toxic, dermally toxic and no inhalation toxicity
- Not a primary skin irritant and non-respiratory irritant
- NSF D2 Certified
- Better alternative to quat, alcohol or bleach-based disinfectants
Canister - 160 Wipes
Case - 12 x Canisters
RTU liquid spray and larger quantities and different sizes available for wipes - Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing details