Independent Sales Representative (1099 Contractor Role)
Location: Charlotte, NC; National
Representative Pay: Commission Only
We are looking for a highly productive Independent Sales Representative to help us sell our healthy and safe cleaning products.
Super Simple LLC is a privately-owned corporation that offers an array of products and capabilities geared towards helping brands and businesses grow through creative solutions.Through our commitment to challenge conventional thinking and solving complex problems, with the experience that spans a variety of industries, and a passion for helping clients succeed.Our ideal candidate has an aggressive desire to succeed with exceptional customer service orientated communication skills. Candidate will cultivate sales leads to grow our company’s customer base as well as servicing existing accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships that create sales
- Identify and cultivate new accounts within geographical areas
- Provide feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products
- Uphold the Super Simple LLC company image, professional appearance, personal integrity; adhere to a professional code of conduct, and proper tools to effectively service your customers
- Listening to the customer, strategically think and come up with ideas that translates into a sale of our products
- Minimum High School diploma, college degree preferred
- Preferred 3-5 years of experience in territory sales, outside sales, and account/route management. Commercial, industrial and/or brewery experience helpful
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- The ability to thrive in a sale’s driven, fast paced environment
- Positive self-starter attitude
- Detailed organization and time management skills
- Ability to think quickly and make quick but appropriate decisions in all situations
- Persuasive communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet) is desired
What We Offer:
- Multiple Products / Varied Customer Base
- Potential monthly bonus
- Advancement opportunities
- Lucrative commission opportunity
How Do You Apply?
We look forward to hearing from you and learning about how your background, skills, and experience make you a great fit!
Interested parties should email: email@example.com with the following information:
- A cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’d be great for this job, focusing on how your past experience has prepared you for this kind of position. We appreciate a cover letter that shows us your ability to sell and think differently. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to work with our team.
- Your updated resume
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Values: Simplicity - Integrity - Trust - Creativity - Efficiency - Partnership - Environmentally Friendly
*This is an Independent Contractor position (1099) commission based sales position.
NO THIRD PARTIES OR STAFFING AGENCIES PLEASE