TEST CASE - EXTERIOR HOUSE GLASS CLEANING in COLD CONDITIONS
Door and Window Cleaning in Cool Weather
Outside doors and windows in bright sunshine in central North Carolina. The glass doors and windows are facing the east sun. Typical weather related spots and haze was all over the glass. The glass was last cleaned 8 weeks prior.
Determine if the cleaning can be done effectively in bright sunlight in cold conditions.
- Location: Central North Carolina
- Siting: Private home with east facing sun
- Substrate: Glass on typical doors and windows
- Ambient Air Temperature: 48 degrees F
- Sunlight Status: Late morning in direct sunlight in late October
- Product: ZolaTerra® Glass Cleaner
- Method: Bottle sprayer as supplied by ZolaTerra
- Application psi: Hand pump
- Surface condition at application: Dry and dirty
- Pre-Soak: None
- Dwell Time: 15 to 30 seconds
- Sunlight Status During Cleaning: Bright Sun
- Details: Spray lightly on glass cleaner wipe with a wash cloth to spread and dry with a dry cloth.
Tests showed the windows became very clean with no streaking or hazing. Even when product dried the haze was wiped away with a dry cloth. The cool conditions did not affect the cleaning performance. A light mist was all that was needed to get full cleaning. Excess spray only created more drying than necessary.
CONTACT ZOLATERRA ABOUT A CUSTOM ZT PRO SOLUTION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION!