ZolaTerra Anilox Roller & Ink Cleaner effectively and quickly cleans all anilox rollers and plates without fear of etching or harmful gases when mixed with water!
ZolaTerra Anilox Roller & Ink Cleaner works on a microscopic level, using a combination of plant-based solvents, micelles and de-scalers, to safely remove all types of ink and grime from a surface or substrate. ZolaTerra® effectively cleans while near or practically at neutral pH.
For use daily or periodic cleaning of all chrome or ceramic anilox rollers within an ultrasonic, on press, off press or soak tank cleaning system. Can clean and remove ink from countertops, slop sinks, floors, hands, and even stainless steel equipment.
Effective and safe on both ceramic and chrome anilox rollers and stainless steel trays
- Use for daily or periodic cleaning of any chrome and ceramic anilox roller and stainless steel trays
- For use in an ultrasonic or soak tank anilox roll cleaning system
- ZolaTerra® mixed at different strengths can eliminate the need for multiple cleaning products
- Reduce or eliminate hazardous waste fees
- Plant Based Formula
- Safe For Skin
- No Harsh Odor (NO VOC’s)
- Won’t Etch
- Contributes towards LEED certification points & Materials and Resources Credits
Review our test case for more information.
ZolaTerra® comes in a concentrate (ZT PRO) or Ready-To-Use (RTU) solution in any size container from 8 oz. up to 55 gallon drums, totes or tankers.
NOTE: All ZolaTerra® products are readily biodegradable, what is being removed may not be. Dispose of waste materials according to local, state or federal laws. ZolaTerra® products should not be mixed with anything except water!
CONTACT US to learn about how ZolaTerra® can meet your specific cleaning needs!
Additional Information: Anilox Roller & Ink Cleaner Overview and Frequently Asked Questions