TEST CASE - CHICKEN GREASE - MICROWAVE CLEANING
Ceramic Plate in Microwave - Grease Removal
Used the microwave to reheat fried chicken. The grease from the chicken splattered onto the white ceramic plate. Tried to clean it with water. It smeared. The ceramic plate at the bottom of the microwave oven needed the grease removed.
Clean the ceramic plate using the ZolaTerra® General Purpose Cleaner.
- Location: Microwave Oven
- Siting: White ceramic plate that is the turntable on the bottom of the microwave
- Substrate: White ceramic
- Ambient Air Temperature: 70 degrees F
- Product: ZolaTerra® General Purpose Cleaner
- Method: Hand sprayer supplied with the ZolaTerra® General Purpose Cleaner
- Application: Hand pressure
- Application method: Two dry paper towels
- Surface condition at application: Dry and greasy
- Pre-Soak: None
- Dwell Time: 30 seconds
All the grease wiped clean from the plate. No residual grease could be felt or seen.
CONTACT ZOLATERRA ABOUT A CUSTOM ZT PRO SOLUTION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION!