TEST CASE - HAND SOAP: GARAGE OIL AND GREASE
General Purpose Hand Soap
After doing routine maintenance on the engine of my car my hands were covered with used engine grease and oil. The grease was the old and black type typical for older cars with minor leaks and from being sloppy with filling engine oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, etc.
Use hand soap to determine the effectiveness of cleaning hands with ground in grease and oil.
- Location: North Carolina
- Siting: Typical personal home garage
- Substrate: Hands
- Ambient Air Temperature: 60°F
- Ambient Water Temperature: 60 degrees F (supplied from a city water system)
- Product: ZolaTerra® Hand Soap
- Method: Three pumps of the hand soap foaming bottle
- Application: Light foaming action
- Surface condition at application: Pre-wet hands, lightly rubbed the hands together for full coverage and rinsed
- Dwell Time: 15 seconds of scrubbing time by vigorously rubbing hands together
- Drying: Paper towels
Hands were clean except for finger nails. With a second application and using a very soft brush the grease and other debris under the nails was removed. Also, the grease and oil odor was eliminated.
CONTACT ZOLATERRA ABOUT A CUSTOM ZT PRO SOLUTION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION!