TEST CASE: Shower Enclosure Cleaning
TEST CASE - SHOWER ENCLOSURE CLEANING
Shower Cleaning both Glass Walls and Door and Ceramic Walls
Bathroom shower enclosure including glass door, glass walls and ceramic walls were water spotted, had water calcium build-up and needed cleaning. The enclosure was last cleaned 3 weeks prior to test.
Clean the enclosure glass to be streak and haze free and clean ceramic walls to be streak and scum free while not having any harsh smell or residual odor; either during the cleaning process or after cleaning was completed.
- Location: Bathroom
- Siting: Private home
- Substrate: Glass on door and two walls and ceramic on two walls
- Ambient Air Temperature: 70°F and dry
- Product: ZolaTerra® Glass Cleaner
- Method: Bottle sprayer as supplied by ZolaTerra
- Application: Hand pump
- Surface condition at application: Dry glass and ceramic with water spots and some light calcium build-up
- Pre-Soak: None
- Dwell Time: 10 to 20 seconds or the amount of time to wipe with the first cloth
- Environment Conditions During Cleaning: Dry with normal home temperature
- Details: Spray lightly on glass cleaner, wipe with a cloth to spread and dry with a dry cloth.
Tests showed both the glass and ceramic became very clean with no streaking or hazing. Removal of any water calcium build-up was removed. A very light mist was all that was needed to get full cleaning. No excessive pressure was needed in the initial wipe for spreading or in the drying. Excess spray was not necessary. Excess spray only created more drying than necessary. Remarkable was a lack of harsh odor during application and after cleaning. The lack of odor was very noticeable as compared to other bathroom cleaners that have a distinct odor or are masked by added smells of lemon, pine or other scents.
The same test was completed with ZolaTerra General Purpose Cleaner with identical results. ZolaTerra General Purpose Cleaner is recommended for cleaning the shower floor.
CONTACT ZOLATERRA ABOUT A CUSTOM ZT PRO SOLUTION FOR YOUR SPECIFIC APPLICATION!