Anilox Roller & Ink Cleaner
ANILOX ROLLER & INK CLEANER effectively and quickly clean all anilox rollers and plates without fear of etching or harmful gases (VOCs) when mixed with water. Can be used in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Just-Add-Water Product
- Won’t etch surfaces
- Removes unwanted odors
- Safe for skin, reduces exposure to dangerous chemicals
- Will not affect sensory’s
- Non-flammable, non-corrosive, non-toxic
- No special handling or storage needed
- Natural formula replaces caustic cleaners and isopropyl alcohol (IPA) for 3D printers
- Non-hazardous, non-abrasive ingredients
- Wastewater is entirely safe for septic / waste water systems1
- Free of fragrance, dyes or alcohol
- Contributes towards LEED certification points & Materials and Resources Credits
- Manufactured and assembled in USA
- Cruelty free & vegan
- Family owned & operated
- Ingredients are not listed on the California Proposition 65 List
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Periodic / Daily Cleaning: Mix 1 part cleaner with 1 part water. Can use a 1 to 4 mixture with water as conditions allow. Spray / squirt water on rollers and remove from the machine. Apply cleaner / water solution and wipe until clean. Dry with a lint free cloth
INGREDIENTS Mineral free water, proprietary blend of ionic and non-ionic surfactants, plant-based solvent, gluconate salt
ZolaTerra® products are plant based, safe, and intended for cleaning purposes only. They should not be intentionally swallowed or sprayed into the eyes. This is a natural, plant derived product, color may vary by batch.
ATTENTION: All ZolaTerra products are plant based and biodegradable, what is being removed may not be. Dispose of waste materials according to local, state or federal laws. ZolaTerra products should not be mixed with anything.
Don’t see the size you want or need a larger volume, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org