Polyaspartic Floor Cleaner
Polyaspartic Floor Cleaner cleans away all types of dirt and grime from Polyaspartic finished floors in one application without any odors and leaves a clean surface.
NSF approved, Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive, Biodegradable Cleaner. Ideal for floors with an polyaspartic, epoxy, painted or coated floor finish.
- Just-Add-Water or Ready To Use Products
- No odor / fragrance free
- Free of dyes or alcohol
- Non-toxic, natural formula
- Non-corrosive without abrasive ingredients
- Non-hazardous, non-caustic
- No special handling or storage needed
- Contributes towards LEED certification points & Materials and Resources Credits
- Manufactured and assembled in USA
- Cruelty free & vegan
- Family owned & operated
- Ingredients are not listed on the California Proposition 65 List
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Clear area to be mopped. Apply ZolaTerra to the floor and mop area to be cleaned, rinsing mop frequently. May need to scrub with a soft bristle brush for heavily soiled areas. Mop area again with a clean mop and water. Allow area to dry or remove excess water with a dry towel.
INGREDIENTS Mineral free water, proprietary blend of ionic and non-ionic surfactants, plant-based solvent, gluconate salt
ZolaTerra® products are plant based, safe, and intended for cleaning purposes only. They should not be intentionally swallowed or sprayed into the eyes. This is a natural, plant derived product, color may vary by batch.
- 8 FL OZ Concentrate = 1 Gallon of Ready to Use Cleaner
- Ready to Use Cleaning Kit
- 1 x 1 Gallon
- 1 x 32 FL OZ
Don’t see the size you want or need a larger volume, contact us at email@example.com